Easy - just remove any misleading statements from your presentation.
We're going to look at AZ's presentations on the Taylor deposit from the 7th December (link) and the 22nd December (link).
- Great concentrate comments - gone (it makes for a less cluttered slide)
- we now have different recoveries for Zinc and Silver
Slide 3 - original
Slide 3 - new and improved presentation
|they still have the highly experienced management team|
Slide 6 - original
Slide 14 - new and improved
|oh no, the concentrate isn't clean anymore!|
So in 2 week the recoveries have changed from:
- Zn - original = 87%, new and improved = 85.5% - a 1.5% difference
- Ag - 8-15% original, average ~12%, new and improved = 15%, a 3% difference
- Pb - original 93%; new and improved = 92.9% recovery, no real difference
- Ag - 76-85% recovery of silver, average ~80%; new and improved = 76%, a 4% difference
That is impressive, in 2 weeks with no additional testing AZ have managed to decrease recoveries of Zinc and Silver. Were the values in the earlier presentation wrong?