|just a small part of the April 29th PR Map|
and from the March, 2015 43-101 report:
|Just a list of random number|
Here is a little clue.
On the map, the circles are where the drill-holes are located, next to each one is the following info:
- Hole Name: e.g. ES-22
- Angle of Dip: e.g. -45 (-90 = a hole drilled vertically down)
- Azimuth: e.g. E (for east or 090), or because they are Sepos* they use Quadrant Bearings (e.g. S79E which for normal people is 101 - the bearing is 79 degrees from south in an easterly direction)
- hole depth in feet e.g. 505' ("'" = ft - just ask Spinal Tap (link))
- Drill-holes ES-14, ES-21 and ES-22
- on the map they have been drilled eastwards (090)
- in the technical report they are listed as being drilled westwards (270)
- Drill-holes ES-20, and 31, we have the reverse
- onm they way the holes have been drilled to the west
- in the table they are listed as being drilled to the east.
If it isn't a simple drafting errors and you've used the wrong values in the technical report, that would be interesting...
*ask your Aussie friend what it means