Thursday, April 28, 2016

The amazing things you can do with 43-101 reports

I'm a geologist, and one of the most important aspects of my jobs is reviewing projects to understand their potential.

I love the fact that companies listed on the Canadian exchanges need to file all of the press releases, financial statements and technical reports on Sedar (link). This gives me access to massive amount of data, but sometimes it is hard to understand and to really see what is going on.

What I've been trying to do is take as much of the information from a technical report, supplemented by publicly releases data (press releases, presentations and quarterly reports) to see if I can create a simple, easy to understand summary of a property.

I'm also going to release leapfrog viewer files of this data so you can download and view it, to see what I've done and make any suggestions and observations on what is being presented.

You can also send me a project to work on if you like.




5 comments:

  1. Came here from "Otto's" blog. If 'M' recommends you, then thats AOK with me. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Otto's blog as well. I already like it, as a investor/speculator in the junior space it will be great to see how a geologist thinks. Could you consider doing a post on Calibre Mining. Otto did a post on their recent drill results. Would love to hear what you think.

    Thanks, and look forward to more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks TAG, looking forward to more posts by you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your analysis, I look forward to reading more... Galane Gold is doing a rights offering next week. I have plannned on exercising, but am puzzled by how poorly they've done after buying the Galaxy mine. Would be great to have an independent analysis on what sounds like a promising mine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see this new blog. Will be following for sure.

    ReplyDelete